Monday, May 18, 2015

~ Voodoo ~ Bedroom Set

This is the final part of the completed portion of the Voodoo Set. I have gotten some ideas in my head to add some matching windows and other build items to it as well though. So we'll see.

This bedroom set is a recolor of the beautiful TS3 - TS2 conversion of Vita Sim's"Lavelle Truffle" bedroom set. Thank you to CuriousB for converting it to TS2! You'll need the meshes for my recolors to work in your game. You can get them from The Big Trade off - HERE. The items I've recolored from this set include the bed, deco bedding, end table, curtains and chandelier. There are additional pieces included in the set which are Maxis Meshes - they are the Cornerstone Vanity Table (requires University), Chesterstick Cherry Dresser (base game), su-tov armoire (base game), Hold Me Closer Dresser (Open For Business) & bedding.

DOWNLOAD



I hope you liked all the parts of this set. If I do any add ons I'll share them as soon as they are complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment