Monday, May 25, 2015

~ Voodoo ~ Dining Room

The next part of the Voodoo Set is the Dining Room. Currently its the last completed portion of this enormous set. I am currently in the middle of working on more decorative items for the set, but I have plans for a library and some additional rooms.

For the Voodoo Dining Room, I recolored Vita Sim's Victorian Dining Room Set. You will need to download Vita Sim's meshes for my set to work in your game. You can either get it directly from their website or from Paysites Must Be Destroyed.

Included in set: dining table, arm chair, dining chair, bar, bar stools, bar stuff(cabinet), candle, chandelier, buffet(china cabinet), curtains, side board, buffet & end table.

DOWNLOAD VOODOO DINING ROOM

Pictures
Note: To make an ultra long time the way I have in the photos, use cheat codes move_objects on & boolprop snapobjectstogrid false and carefully move them together until they appear even on all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment