Thursday, May 7, 2015

Something for the Living Room

I love Chesterfield style sofas. So when I came across Sgoobysnacks29's Touch of Class Living Room Set (at the Insimenator Forum)I was delighted! Not only does the set include a sofa, but a matching love seat & chair as well :) .

I created 4 recolors of the set, plus I also used the Maxis Leksvik Table to create a new coffee table to go with the sofa, love seat & chair recolors. The colors for the Chesterfield sets include Silver, Brown, Black Leather (it actually looks more like a soft black suede in the game - though the texture I worked with was black weathered leather), and maroon leather. And the coffee table is a dark espresso color, and the table top resembles shaker style cabinets.

For the sofa's you'll need Sgoodysnacks29's mesh - you can get it here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=18968.0 And for the table, you do need to have the Ikea Home Stuff Pack.

I'd also like to suggest, that you download Michelle's Leksvik Add On & Recolor set at Mod The Sims. Her add ons & recolors are awesome - and she slaved them all to the original Maxis Leksvik Coffee Table - so if you have her add ons, my recolor of the Leksvik table will work for all her add on items.

The Downloads:
Silver Chesterfield Set
Brown Chesterfield Set
Black Leather Chesterfield Set
Maroon Leather Chesterfield Set
Leksvik Table RC

Silver Chesterfield Set with table:
(Note: pillow on the sofa is not included, you can get it with my Rustic Me Happy Set)


Brown Chesterfield Set


Black Leather Chesterfield Set


Maroon Leather Chesterfield Set


Leksvik Table:


And just an example of how my recolor works with Michelle's slaved add on's: (shown is the 1 tile coffee table, desk and chair)

No comments:

Post a Comment