Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Fabulous Mistake....

Not every mistake is a bad mistake as I have found out yesterday when working on a recolor of Olemantikeer's Fairybulosa 2 Story 4 tile window. My original intention was to recolor the window frame a dark shade of gray and the stained glass a mixture of different shades of yellow. In paint shop pro and SimsPE all looked exactly the way I intended it to look, but once testing in the game, thats another story. My window frame came out black instead of gray, and because dopey me decided to hit the "lighten" option when importing the glass texture back into SimsPE, my glass turned out completely transparent. That being said, this isn't a complaint. While these are errors, I actually really like how it came out. It may not work for my version of Winterfell, but hey, maybe it would be perfect for a Sims version of Harrenhal.



If you like how it came out as much as I do, here it is for you to DOWNLOAD or Alternative Download

I've included Olemantiker's mesh in the rar, if you want the rest of the set you can download it from The Male Order Bride site, under build, HERE. At a later time I might recolor the rest of his set to match my little mistake. Right now, I'm still working hard on things for Winterfell.

No comments:

Post a Comment