Sunday, May 18, 2014

Game of Thrones

Download or Alternative Download

One of my favorite television shows and books series is Game of Thrones. The past few weeks I've been on a Game Of Thrones from the Sims 2 kick....trying to create my own version of Westeros - starting with the keep of my favorite G.o.T.'s family, the Starks. And so to help give a more "realness" to Winterfell I decided to make a few objects for the Starks home.

For this set I've made medieval area rugs & floor runners of several different sizes, a large Map of Westeros and a smaller Single tile Map of Westeros, as well as 3 Stark banners. Since all objects are recolors, I've created a collection file for your convenience. The only meshes you will need to fetch include the Medieval Wall Flagpoles and Medieval Wall Banner's from Marina's Sims. While your at her site, you may want to grab all her other medieval creations, they are all fantastic!

Everything else in the set are Maxis Meshes, unfortunately I do not know which Expansion Pack/Stuff Packs are required, I have them all installed.

Want more Game of Thrones Creations? Check out Hafiseazale's Live Journal Imagination Figments. She's created GoT Medieval Hairs and several GoT's themed sets, including The Castle Black Lift.

At Mod The Sims you can get whole GoT's themed Sims including Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, the Stark Children, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Khal Drogo, Margaery Tyrell, Catelyn Stark & Robb Stark. As well as additional GoT's House banners.

In my spare time I will be adding to my own GoT's themed set as well. Enjoy!

Here's Some Additional Snapshots of the Objects included in the set:

No comments:

Post a Comment