Sunday, May 17, 2015

~ Voodoo ~ Living Room Set

The Voodoo Living Room is a fairly large set. I recolored Vita Sim's Amber Room set for this particular set. I used a mixture of blacks, grays, silver & a dark red marble texture I created. The marble texture I originally created to use for the Vanity Table Top in the bedroom set portion of this set, but I liked the look of it quite a bit and reused it in many pieces for the Voodoo Set.

You'll need Vita Sim's Meshes for the set to work in your game, you can either get it from their site at http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2.htm or from Paysites Must Be Destroyed - HERE. The objects I recolored include the end table, both coffee tables, the tea table, table lamp, wall lamp, ceiling lamp, the secretary, cabinet, bookcase, curbstone, the desk chair, the chair, the love seat, sofa, both lounges, and the mirror. I tried to create a recolor of the desk, however it wouldn't work no matter what I done to it. If ever I get it working, I will upload it.

DOWNLOAD



To put the two lounges together to create a diagonal "fainting sofa" (as pictured above) use the move_objects on, boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true and boolprop snapobjectstogrid false cheats. Tomorrow the Bedroom Set portion of the Voodoo Set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment