Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Modern Gothic Bathroom & Kitchen

I love, love, love Phoenix Phaerie's Creations . For many Sims homes I use her Manor House Washroom and Kitchen sets. I also tend to like to use pieces from the Manor House Kitchen set in that bathroom - ok, maybe you think thats odd -however, the counters and cabinets work beautifully in the bathrooms as well. Sometimes you need to get a little creative using the move_objects on and boolprop snapobjectstogrid true cheats along with a little help from the tv placement mod from Mod The Sims, some invisible OMSP's it works out beautifully. Then there came the need for black fixture's and cabinets - which is where my recolor comes into play. I'm calling my recolor Modern Goth, but i'm really not sure Modern Goth is the correct description, maybe sophisticated goth? Well whatever it is, I like how it all turned out. I hope you do too! Don't forget to download Phoenix Phaerie's meshes if you don't already have them (and you should, because they are beautiful!!) There is one mesh included in the file - Jope's (Simply Styling)'s Hob Deco Mesh, which I recolored in a black & white honeycomb style for kitchen back splash. The walls & floors are all in separate sips - the dark blue wall I used for the kitchen is in the Modern Gothic Walls & Floors rar file, it's called "Black Blue Paint" - I got this idea from a photo I saw on Pinterest of a beautiful gothic kitchen. In the pictures below you can also see all the additional walls & floors included in the files.

Downloads
Modern Gothic Kitchen & Bathroom
Gothic Subway Tiles Bathroom Walls
Modern Gothic Walls n Floors

Note: Appliances pictured are not included - they are all from Phoenix Phaerie's Manor House Kitchen Appliance Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment