Thursday, March 1, 2018

Contempo Gray Tiles

The past two days I spent taking pictures and finding out mesh info, and setting up to post a lot I uploaded over a year ago - last night I scheduled it to publish at noon today - big OPPS but caught it just in time. However I do have something set and ready to go in its place - nothing as big as my planned lot but something is better than nothing, right? Well that almost didn't happen either - my laptop decided it didn't want to charge, and though it was working off of the regular plug, every 10 second it was flashing across the screen "laptop less than 10% please charge now" - drove me crazy. Instead of flipping out which I was on the verge of doing (I love this laptop but for the last year it's been giving me various issues), I calmly looked up on my phone what could possibly be the culprit. Google suggested completely shutting it down, unplug, remove the battery, wait 2 minutes, put it back together, plug in and turn back on. Low and behold its charging - woohoo! Oh course an issue I thought I fixed is on the blink again - darn faulty screen, so I'm back at my desk with the laptop hooked up to an external monitor. At least I got it working in some order (I also have an external keyboard thanks to my daughter spilling liquid on the laptop keyboard a few months ago, and replacing it just didn't do the trick)

Anyway.....this is just a 3 piece set - 2 walls, 1 floor, what I'm calling the "Contempo Gray" Tiles set. Good for either a kitchen or a bathroom - whichever you please. May even work as a unique exterior walls & floor set. You be the judge.

Download from Media Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment