Friday, March 2, 2018

Prettying Up Those Staircases

I really like the Sim's Gothwise Staircase - however the colors weren't my particular favorites. I was looking for something a little bolder - something that would match a black and white hallway floor for a home I was building. At first I recolored the staircase entirely black with just some white in the railing. I thought it came out ok, but not what I needed, but when I recolored the stair casing white, it became exactly what I needed. I also have a habit of making loads of new walls and forgetting all about which set I planned to use them with, so the pictured wall below, the Black and White Roses Wallpaper, I am going to share as a stand alone wallpaper.

Download Black and White Gothwise Staircases From Media Fire
Download Wallpaper From Media Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment