Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bohemian Wallpapers

Please forgive me, this is a very tiny update - just a couple of wallpapers. I meant to upload a whole lot more over the last week, but life got in the way and so did my psycho person scrubbing & decluttering. I swear Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation must adore me - over the last year I've donated 2-4 large boxes full of clothes, shoes, small appliances, toys, etc to them. I'm hoping to be able to take some time this week to really finish setting up downloads for all the items I made for TS2 over the last year for upload, because in the coming months I'm going to be very busy tearing apart my real life house and renovate it. If only I could renovate it so it looks like my Simmed versions of my house - it would be gorgeous - but that would cost more money than any bank would dare loan my husband and I - so I'll be happy just to have a house that is properly insulated & has a floor plan that makes sense(my nearly 100 yr old house is a draft magnet & has a very odd layout due to former owners adding on to the house here and there randomly) Anywho, I'm sure you don't care about my strange house. So here's the Bohemian Infinity Circle's and Bohemian Dream Catcher's Wallpapers

Download Bohemian Infinity Circle's Wallpaper From MediaFire
Download Bohemian Dream Catcher's Wallpaper From MediaFire

The Bohemian Dream Catcher wall is 2 wallpapers that connect to one another -using just one without the other will make it look uneven/disconnected

The top picture is the Dream Catcher and bottom is Infinity Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment