Saturday, August 15, 2015

~ Voodoo ~ Collection Files

As the Voodoo Theme Set becomes larger and larger, throwing everything into 1 large collection file has become rather unorganized. So I've separated everything into collection files by room & type to make everything easier to find.

The collection files I created included Voodoo Bathroom
Bedroom
Build
Deco & Add Ons
Dining Room
Kitchen
Library
Living Room/Offfice
Outdoors
plus the original Voodoo Collection which I updated by taking out whatever was put into the new files. As I add more to the Voodoo Set, I'll included the updated version of the Collection File & add new collections as needed.

DOWNLOAD VOODOO COLLECTION FILES

Currently I've taken a short "break" from working on the Voodoo Set, right now I'm working on some new wainscoting walls for an apartment building I am working on. Will share these as soon as I'm done working on them & testing them. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment