Saturday, August 1, 2015

Meet The Milanos



Meet the Milano Family. This family started out with 1 Sim in mind - a little boy. You don't find many full sims of children, especially little boys around, so I wanted to create one that I could essentially work with in the now and again occasion I actually "play" the Sims rather then just build. This little boy is Marco Milano. But when I got done with his description, I realized I mentioned he has a little brother, so his little brother Giovanni was created. Of course Giovanni needs a Momma, so Genevive was created. Genevive is a hard working mom of 5 - so along comes her teenage son Micca and teenage daughter Miranda, as well as preen, Mia. Mia's a little daddy's girl, so in comes Carlo. So now there's a whole Italian-Simmian (or Simmish, whatever) family created.

Profile Pictures & Downloads: Carlo

DOWNLOAD CARLO

Genevive

DOWNLOAD GENEVIVE

Micca

DOWNLOAD MICCA

Miranda

DOWNLOAD MIRANDA

Marco
DOWNLOAD MARCO

Mia

DOWNLOAD MIA

Giovanni

DOWNLOAD GIOVANNI

Please forgive me for the quality of the pictures below, since I almost never make full sims, I'm just getting used to playing around with pose boxes and attempting to get good photos of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment