Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sherwin-Williams Wall Colors

As I mentioned in the previous post, I was working on some new wainscoting walls. I ended up with a bunch of them, using Sherwin-Williams sample cards for various colors. I also made some wainscoting style ceiling tiles to match for a fancier modern look. In each wall set rar, I included the pictures with the names so you'll know what each color looks like before you add it to your game. I have 5 sets of walls in all, but haven't completed all 5 sets yet (each set contains anywhere from 12 to 23 walls in it), so today I'm just posting set 1 and set 2. The ceiling tiles are all 2x2 for a nicer look in the game.

Set 1 -- DOWNLOAD


Set 2 -- DOWNLOAD


Ceiling Tiles -- DOWNLOAD


Some additional in game pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment