Saturday, August 22, 2015

Trouble downloading from TheBox.com???

Anyone having trouble downloading things from TheBox.com? At first I thought it was just me, but a couple of weeks ago I saw on another TS2 creator's blog other people were having the same trouble. I thought perhaps if a couple of weeks go by the programmers at TheBox.com would fix it, but I was wrong, and this still seems to be happening. I still plan to continue uploading my stuff to TheBox.com but if anyone is having trouble, I have everything I made -- except lots -- uploaded to my yahoo group, The Sims 2 Fanatics Community - I also have other items there from before I created my blog. Lots I have uploaded to MediaFire - you can access my folder thru this link: Residential Lots. I'm also working on uploading the files to my spare One-Drive account, there's very little in it right now, but here's the link anyway: Rougue's Creations One Drive Folder

Update: I forgot to mention I also have some stuff uploaded to 4Shared - here: My Sims 2 Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment