Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Grays....Sofas

Of course when renovating you need new living room furniture. It started out as just some gray sofas & love seats but then I somehow ended up making a few other colors as well. And like the original neutral, beige, the "new neutral" Gray goes great with many other colors as well. I love the sophistication of Cashcraft's Metro Chloe Living Room, which is what I used for my Grays theme.

You will need Cashcraft's Metro Chloe Living Room Sofa Mesh for my recolors to work in your game. If you download the whole set, my sofa recolor will also work on the loveseat, chair, ottoman & coffee table. You can download her Metro Chloe Living Room Set HERE

DOWNLOAD my Metro Chloe Recolor



I wasn't done with sofas - many modern homes have both a living room and a separate family room, and for that, I used one of my all time favorite custom created sofas - the Llando Sectional Sofa by Crystal Sims. Because Crystal Sims has been closed for a long time now, I included the mesh in the download for you.

DOWNLOAD LLando Sectional Recolor

No comments:

Post a Comment