Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pedimentary My Dear, black recolors of Phoenix Phaerie's Pedimentary Door Frames

I actually done these recolors a while ago, then forgot all about them until recently. They are simply recolors of the frames (only) of Phoenix Phaerie's Pedimentary Doors. For my recolors to work, you'll need Phoenix Phaerie's Meshes. The link directs you to her page at Mod the Sims - because if you haven't already, you might want to download all her creations - they are all gorgeous! I use her Georgian Set in almost every home I build. But specifically for my recolors to work you'll need her Pedimentary My Dear Parts I & II.

Download my Recolors

3 comments:

  1. is there any chance to have this door without frames?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, the only doors from this set that don't have the wide door frame around it is the double French door, and the single doors, which are apart of Phoenix Phaerie's Modern Georgian Manor set. You can see all of her creations at Mod The Sims - here: http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0&u=295417 - unfortunately I don't know how to mesh, otherwise I'd attempt to make the doors frameless for you.

      Delete
    2. oh I see.. okay thank you very much for the information :)

      Delete