Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Grays Kitchen



Various shades of gray don't just work well on the walls and in furniture, but they also look fab in the kitchen as well - especially for counters, counter tops and back splashes. So today I have for you 2 recolors of Buggy Booz basic kitchen counters that includes 3 countertops, and 8 recolors of Jope's Hob Deco (back splash).



Not all of the back splashes are gray, but once I had a whole bunch of templates stored on my comp that I was planning to use for back splash at some point, so I decided to do and include it all. A few of the backs splashes have part b included, these just make the design look better in the game. I've also include Jope's Mesh for your convenience. For the counters & Counter tops to work, you'll need to download BuggyBooz basic kitchen counter mesh here - Buggy's Retreat - if you download the entire set & download her Shakerlicious set as well, my recolors will work for all of them too, so you can mix and match to create the perfect kitchen :)

Download Grays Back Splash
Download Grays Kitchen Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment