Saturday, April 11, 2015

Recolor's For BuggyBooz Basic Kitchen Set

BuggyBooz Basic Kitchen & Shakerlicious Kitchen Sets are among my favorite kitchen sets to use in the Sims 2. I use them in almost every house I make. I'm very into granite counter tops lately, so I made 7 granite counter top recolors, then I decided to try to make a smooth, shiny counter in red - it came out very bright, its a bit too bright for my personal style (I was really going for a cherry red, but this came out more of an orange red), but I included it anyway for those of you who like such bright colors. I also done a black counter recolor in a similar style to the bright red one.

I didn't include BuggyBooz meshes, so you'll need to visit her site to download them, here: Buggy's Retreat. The counter mesh works as a master mesh, and every other mesh/recolor is slaved to it, so my recolors will show up for the island counter, cabinets, the tables, appliances, all the add ons and for both the Kitchen Basic and Shakerlicious Sets. Download my recolors: https://app.box.com/s/df5lpbbpzl7zv2daeuglst7nrcyks6vw

No comments:

Post a Comment