Monday, July 7, 2014

Medieval Curtains & Bedding

Made my way back to a texture I previously used for some Medieval Rugs & tapestries to make some curtains & bedding. This particular texture I like a lot, it seems to really scream "Medieval" lol.



For the curtain's you'll need to visit two sites to get meshes. The original 3 tile mesh is by Hugelunatic, you can get HL's mesh at Sims 2 Artists Here: HL's TS3 to TS2 Puddle Curtain

The 1 and 2 tile versions of this curtain was made by Shaundak of Sassy for Sims 2. To get her meshes, please visit her site here: Shaundak21's Single and Double version of HL's Puddle Curtain.

Download my recolor at The Box or from 4Shared

There's only 1 file in this rar, but don't worry, as long as you have Hugelunatic's and Shaundak's meshes download, my texture will work for all three.



The bedding wasn't originally planned as a part of this set, but last minute I decided I had to use the texture for bedding, and to my delight it came out very well.

I must give credit to Tiggerypum from ModTheSims for her wonderful Designing Bedding Double AND Single Mini-Tutorial, without it I'd still be sitting here trying to figure out how to properly recolor Sims 2 bedding and to RGiles, who's bedding template made it 100x easier to create my recolor.

Download Medieval Bedding Recolor from The Box or from 4Shared.

and don't forget to grab my tapestries to match these curtains & bedding: Medieval Tapestries & Rugs

No comments:

Post a Comment