Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pleasantview going Medieval....

I got this idea a couple of days ago that it might be fun to start converting the Maxis Pre-built houses in Pleasantview from modern to medieval. I started with 215 Sim Lane. Normally I never share lots I've made for the Sims 2 but this one came out pretty cool.

For the most part I didn't mess with the original structure of the lot, the only major change is that I added an unfinished basement.

So if you like it, here's the link to download: https://app.box.com/s/wkrn6qns9vn0nn1v6hlt
Just a little heads up, the rare is 35.70 MB - very heavy in Custom Created Content. Inside the size file I included jpg's from Clean Installer of the list of everything inside the lot + a read me file full of credits and links to where everything you need (just incase you need it).

Picture of 215 Sim Lane -- Before "renovation"


And after renovation:

No comments:

Post a Comment