Thursday, July 3, 2014

Medieval Roofs, Columns n Things



More matching pieces to my Game of Thrones/Medieval Theme to make your palaces pretty :).

One of my favorite architectural features from Mansion & Garden Stuff is the "A Bit Steep" Mansard Roofing pieces and I thought they'd look great with a medieval stone texture added to them and it turns out I was right :)







And to match, a castle roof recolor

Download Roof Pieces & Roof Recolor from The Box or Download Roof Pieces & Roof Recolor from 4Shared
Just a reminder, the A Bit Steep Recolors requires Mansions & Gardens Stuff Pack.

I was again playing around with recoloring Marina's Medieval Set to get it a bit darker to match the stone texture better. I think I'm finally satisfied with the results. I've got recolors of her Medieval columns, planter, and fences.



You'll need to visit Marina's Site to download her meshes - here: http://www.marinasims.net/?cat=17

Download Single Story Columns: From The Box ~or~ From 4Shared

Download 2 Story Columns: From The Box ~or~ From 4Shared

Download 3 Story Columns: From The Box ~or~ From 4Shared

Download Fences: From The Box ~or~ From 4Shared

Download Planter: From The Box ~or~ From 4Shared

Enjoy & to all my friends from the USA, Have a very Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment