Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Back at last with a new update

Finally back and creating again, woohoo! I managed to fix the issue I had reinstalling University without having to replace the disk. And at last was able to do a bit of creating. Not a big update - right now I don't have all my textures and files back in my computer but something is better then nothing, ya?

So my update today is a little recolor of Holy Simoly's "Glowington" Floor Candles. I done two recolors - one is white and the other is brown wood. Just a reminder, you'll need to download Holy Simoly's Mesh - you can find it at http://holysimoly.com - located in Objects - in Lights on page 4.

And you can download my recolors from The Box



While adding back in some items I've stored in One Drive, I discovered a few walls & floors I never shared here or at The Sims 2 Fanatics Community YG - soon as I sort through everything I'll upload them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment