Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Throw Back Wednesday lol....

I don't really do many skins - actually I think this is the only one I've ever done to tell ya the truth. Its an old one I shared in the Sims 2 Fanatics Community YG a while back. There isn't many Sons of Anarchy themed items available for the Sims 2 so my plans were to create a whole bunch of stuff. I never got around to creating a whole bunch of stuff, but I did make a tattooed skin tone for Jax Teller, and a tattooed skin tone for female bikers.



Jax's tattoos also appear in the children's skin tone - it was an error on my part, but I thought it was kind of funny so I left it as is. Little kids love those fake tattoos that wash off in a few days anyway.
You can download the skin here: https://app.box.com/s/2xfudc0ias83ns21xd0m

I'd like to say I'm going to come back to this theme at some point, but right now I'm not sure if that will happen. But ya never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment