Friday, January 23, 2015

Medallion Ceilings

It took me forever to figure out how to place ceiling tiles correctly, when I finally did, I fell in love with adding decorative ceiling tiles to my Sim's homes. For those of you who haven't figure it out yet, to place them, first make sure the ceiling toggle icon is checked, then click the 45degree angle view to see the ceiling and place your tiles.

I made 4 ceiling tiles using 2 different designs - each design I created two different sizes of tile - 2x2 and 5x5, I couldn't decide which looked best so I included both sizes in the RAR file for you.

You can download them here: https://app.box.com/s/e4i5tjznue6n39kqsrmlunel010apxc1

Ceiling Tile 1 in 5x5 size

Ceiling Tile 1 in 2x2 size

Ceiling Tile 2 in 5x5 size

Ceiling Tile 2 in 2x2 size

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment