Saturday, June 14, 2014

Melrose Moss....a Medieval Themed Wall Set



Melrose Moss technically isn't a "new" set. I originally designed these walls for the Sims 1, one of my favorite wall sets, I had to recreate them for the Sims 2. If you still play the sims 1 and would like my TS1 version you can get it from The Sims Fanatics Community Yahoo Group.

The Set includes 8 walls all together - each wall has the 1 and side "a" (It only dawns on me know I should have named them "right" and "left" lol.). Although the TS1 set only have 4 walls altogether, in order to get them to look nice in TS2 I had to turn them into 8.

DOWNLOAD
or Alternative Download

Here's a few pictures of how the look in the game:



The set accommodates for multistory structures



Closer look at the bottom, middle & top



Another view, plus a sneak peak at whats coming next :)



And a shot of the single story Melrose Moss wall used as an interior wall. (furniture & other items inside not included.).

Enjoy & Happy Flag Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much about these walls. These looks very nice. By the way, I found your site, in this forum. -> http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Yavanna! Thats one of my favorite sites!!

    ReplyDelete