Sunday, June 15, 2014

Game of Thrones Update: Multi-Story Stark Banners



Ya, ya, ya, I know, I'm obsessed with the Starks & Winterfell, lol. If your not tired yet of my Stark updates, then perhaps you'll like my multi-story Stark Banners. The set includes 3 banners - a three story banner, a 2 story - single tile banner and a 2 story huge banner. Meshes are credited to Lethe_s, you will need her Medieval Banner Pack Meshes for the Stark Banners to work in your game. You can download them from Mod The Sims here: Lethe_s Medieval Banner Pack

Download Stark Multi-Story Banners
or Alternative Download









Some upcoming projects which you can see in some of the above pictures include some Medieval Recolors of the "A Bit Steep Mansard Roofing" pieces, some recolors of Marina's Medieval Columns and fences, and a Medieval recolor of Vita Sim's Victorian Garden Set. Its all still in the testing phase, but soon as I work out all the bugs, I'll be delighted to share it with you!

And finally a great big Happy Father's Day to all the Dads & Grandpa's in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment