Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Game of Thrones Theme Update: Lyanna Stark and Stark War Shield

Taking a break from trying to mesh....ok actually I just temporarily gave up. While the tutorial I'm following is wonderful, dealing with trying to rezoom and play with the camera angles in 3D Wings on a laptop touch pad is a pain in the neck, one of these days I'll attach my mouse to the laptop and try again, right now laziness prevails lol.

In the meantime I have two new items for you today. The first is a painting of Ned Stark's beloved younger sister, Lyanna Stark who tragically died during Robert's Rebellion in the Tower of Joy. I have a little obsession with this somewhat mysterious character and some of my own "theories" about the true nature of her disappearance with Rhaegar Targaryen. If you want more information about Lyanna Stark, visit Lyanna Stark - A Wiki of Ice and Fire . As a huge fan of the Game Of Thrones Books & television show I'm hoping that once George R.R. Martin completes the series he will write a Prequel to the series about the events that led up to Robert's Rebellion.



This painting uses a Maxis Mesh, the Fourth Element Painting.

Download
or Alternative Download

And something for the Stark Men - a War Shield to protect them in battle (and to hang in their halls as decoration when they are not defending Winterfell & their Family).



Download
or Alternative Download

This is a recolor of Lama's War Shield - you'll need her mesh for it to work in your game. You can get it here: The Medieval Smithy

There will be more soon, I'm currently tweaking some portaits of the Stark children, some new Medieval Rugs and some recolors I made of Lethe's Big Tapestries. I'm hoping to have them all done & ready soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment