Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Various Walls & Floors

Here's some various wall & floor sets I've made over the last few months that I had intentions of sharing with other sets & houses but forgot all about.

I realize its the first day of Winter, but this first set I made back in October with the intention of sharing it that same month. I'm afraid if I hold on to it next fall, I'll forget all about it again. So here's my Autumn Themed Walls & Floors.

Download From The Box



This next little set I made a while ago as well, just some simple cobblestone exterior walls

Download From The Box



This final set came about when working with my 12 1/2 year old son to recreate The Walking Dead's community of Alexandria. They were meant for Deanna & Reggie's house. I didn't quite finish the house yet, but I decided to share these walls now before I forget all about them. I consider them a modern or transitional style.

Download From The Box

No comments:

Post a Comment