Monday, December 21, 2015

The Darenbarrow Estate

Its been a while since I shared anything new. I've actually made a bunch of things, but life got in the way, and the little bit of free time I had, I was just too lazy to share them. Today I'm sharing a house that I actually started probably about 6 months ago but only completed a few days ago. I am calling it the "Darenbarrow Estate" Its a Victorian style home with some modern undertones.



The home costs $268,704. It features 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom suite has its own master bathroom. There's also 3 additional bathrooms in the home. A large eat in kitchen, living room, office, full basement with laundry room, access to the 2 car garage, a party room with bar & a separate side entrance. Plus a full attic, a large yard which includes a small Victorian Garden, plus two front porches. The home is partially furnished, plenty of room to add a pool and/or a guest house. Content information for the lot is at the bottom of this page

Download Darenbarrow Estates - from THE BOX or from MEDIA FIRE

Included in the estate is some new exterior walls, if you'd prefer to download them alone, you can get them from THE BOX


Additional Pictures of the Darenbarrow Estate



Content

No comments:

Post a Comment