Monday, May 28, 2018

The Little House in Need of A Big Reno

Have you ever wanted to tear apart a neighbors house and completely renovate it? Right now I truly hope my next door neighbors don't follow my bloh because I simmed their home - as is, before giving it my own version of a renovation. It's a very small house on a fairly nice sized property and actually a very odd shaped house - truthfully when I was buying my own house I thought my neighbor's house was just a large shed on my property - but as it turns out 4 adults and a child live in this uniquely designed home. Before I tear it apart to renovate my way, I thought i'd share it with you so you could have your own fun making it into whatever you want.

I did not furnish it at all, I didn't even add plumbing to represent the kitchen and bathrooms - I never been inside this house, saw on one of the resident's social media pages what the inside looks like and based it off of that. There is 3 small bedrooms upstairs & a small bath, access to the attic upstairs, on the main floor a living room/kitchen combo, and the two small extentions include a bathroom and bedroom. There's also a full unfinished basement.

Download The Little House



So the garden and trees, fences, etc are all true to life on this lot - only thing missing is a red maple tree in the front garden in the center. In a few of the pictures you'll see a large white house next door - that is my own house, which is currently going through a Sim Renovation (and if I could, it would get the exact same make over in real life). On the opposite side of this house is just some small stores. Once I renovate this house I may share it again - but it may not be recognizable lol. But before that gets done, I need to finish up my simmed version of the recently foreclosed house next to mine (which I'd buy and tear down if I could, I kinda like the idea of having just the one neighbor).

No comments:

Post a Comment