Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More GOT/Lannister Themed Paintings

Four more Lannister Themed Paintings - which for the time being will be the last of the Lannister theme. Though I have lots more that I want to do, I am starting to grow a little bored with them and want to move on to something else. If you like this particular theme, I will be going back to it at a later time (once the new season of Game of Thrones starts most likely).

These four paintings I have for you today are from the Albert's Discordia mesh(apartment life). You can download them here: https://app.box.com/files/0/f/2099115528/Game_of_Thrones_Rar_files



Coming soon....

I'm going to briefly revisit the Harrenhal Theme, I've already got a bunch of build objects completed and tested for it. Just working on a few more miscellaneous items to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment