Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paintings

Today I have several paintings that I've been "hoarding" on my computer several weeks for you. These I made all with the Gray Is the New Neutral Theme in mind - except for one - a "kitchen" painting I made a while ago and forgot about.





I consider this set of prints "kitchen art" mainly because its similar to a frame I painted & added nature photographs to for my own real kitchen. The mesh is the Nature's Perfection Painting (Nightlife). If you are like me and are a little OCD about balance you probably want a second painting, I've made a similar one a few months back, you can get it HERE.
DOWNLOAD

Speaking of my OCD with balance, I had found two lovely paintings of flowers, one was set on a gray background with a red flower, the other was a gray flower set on a red background, each had the flower facing the right. So when I turned them into Sims paintings, I had to balance them out by making each also have a matching painting that the flower faced the left in.

For these I used Reflex Sim's Deseo Kitchen Painting 2 mesh. You can either get this directly from Reflex Sim's Website, its apart of their premium sets. Or you can get it for free from Pay Sites Must Be Destroyed HERE. From this set you'll also need the Painting 1 mesh for my very yellow painting to work.

Download all my Deseo Painting Recolors

This next painting is just a simple but lovely piece of art. You'll need the Shalimar Kitchen Painting mesh from Reflex Sims, you can get it from downloads/kitchens page 1
DOWNLOAD

Never really cared much for paintings of people caught in the rain until I saw these paintings. So I had to Sim them! Hope you still have that Reflex Sim's website open somewhere, because you'll be needing yet another mesh from them - the Dolce Living Room Painting Mesh. You can find it on downloads/living rooms/page 8.
DOWNLOAD

Don't leave Reflex Sims just yet - two more meshes you'll need to grab from them. The first, is from the Ines Line Living Room Set. On Etsy, I came across some very lovely paintings by an artist named Destiny Womack. I used the Ines Line Painting mesh to show case my favorite pieces she created. If you like these paintings and want to buy the actual paintings for your home, check out Destiny Womack's Etsy Shop
DOWNLOAD

The final Reflex Mesh I used is from the Piano Living Room Set. This is a premium set, so if you prefer to download it free, you can get it from Pay Sites Must Be Destroyed This is also a Destiny Womack painting btw.

DOWNLOAD

And one final painting - this one is a Maxis Mesh - Two Dogs & An Olive Painting (Night Life)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment